Wednesday, May 16, 2007

War Games


I risk being politically incorrect, or is it itcorrect, yet again. One of the ways we have 'celebrated' is by having a war game. The first time I tried this was outdoors with paint balls and on this occasion my ex-wife joined me (she wasn’t ‘ex’ at the time) and managed to embarrass me, and the team she was on, by deciding that the paint balls hurt so much that when one of the opposing team pointed their gun at her she would immediately surrender!

On another occasion we played indoors (without my wife needless to say) using laser guns. On this occasion we had to decide how we were going to split up the teams. Eventually we decided that we would have a 'Yorkshire versus The Rest Of The World' match (Yorkshire is on of the Counties of England, it fact it is the largest County in England). An interesting result of this particular war game was that when we analysed the results we found that not only had I been a favourite target with the opposition but I had also been shot in the back by members of my own side, teamwork indeed!


PS For those of you who dont know where Yorkshire is - see below;

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technology
Blog Top Sites Weblogs Directory SynBlog.com - Blog Directory View Terence Thorpe's profile on LinkedIn